Back to Community Directory.
Religious & Spiritual Groups
- ALL Arizona – LGBTQ Mormons, Friends and Family is a community of local Arizona members of the LDS Church, including LGBT/SSA Mormons, their families and those who desire to better understand and love them.
- Catholics Can Come Home is a free facilitator-lead, seven-week discussion group – intended for individuals who feel alienated from, or hurt by, the Catholic Church – that meets at The Franciscan Renewal Center.
- Congregation Merkaz Ha-Iyr is a welcoming Phoenix congregation that follows a progressive, reform-style, and inclusive path, while maintaining a healthy respect for traditional Jewish practice.
- Dignity: Arizona, a fully inclusive faith community serving LGBTQA Catholics, their families and friends, is located in North Central Phoenix.
- Phoenix Gay and Lesbian Spiritual Development provides gay and lesbian psychic development and spiritual healing. Classes are taught by a professional psychic with over 30 years of experience.
- Rainbow Spirits is the LGBT community of the New Vision Center for Spiritual Growth.
- Casa De Cristo Church and Apostolic Center. God is equipping members of our congregation as leaders to present the Ministry of the Gospel from Casa de Cristo to our LGBTQ community and beyond.
- Celebration of Life Presbyterian Church works for the full participation of LGBTQ people in the life, ministry and witness of the Presbyterian Church (USA) and in society.
- Community Church of Hope is a diverse group of people who are God-centered and Christ-driven to provide God’s hope and love to all.
- Dayspring United Methodist Church exists to create disciples of Jesus Christ who touch and inspire people through an open and diverse community. Dayspring is a reconciling congregation.
- Faith Lutheran Church welcomes all people, extends God’s loving mercy and nourishs all who seek God’s strength and support.
- First Christian Church Glendale welcomes all people to be an active part of the body of Christ, regardless of age, sex, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identification, social-economic status, faith heritage or ability.
- First Congregational United Church of Christ is an open and affirming congregation of the United Church of Christ’s Southwest Conference.
- The Fountains United Methodist seeks to model Jesus’ radical inclusivity and hospitality by welcoming and affirming all people, regardless of their age, sex, race, ability, sexual orientation or gender identity. We are a reconciling church and affiliated with the Center for Progressive Christianity.
- gaychurch.org provides a list of welcoming churches in Arizona (affirming church directory).
- Grove of the Rising Phoenix – ADF is an international neo-pagan organization devoted to creating a public tradition of Neo-Pagan Druidry. We walk an earth-based, polytheistic and spiritual path modeled after the practices of the ancient Indo-Europeans.
- MCC Phoenix is a faith community crossing the frontier of God’s unconditional love by celebrating God’s love for LGBT people.
- National LGBTQ Task Force provides a map to find welcoming congregations in Arizona.
- ReconcilingWorks: Lutherans For Full Participation is a national website for supporters of LGBTQ people and families who are not the minority in our Lutheran church, but are the growing majority.
- Solomon’s Porch is a small independent church on a journey into Celtic Christianity. Worship takes place at Mount of Olives Lutheran Church, 3546 E. Thomas Road, in Phoenix.
solomonsporchphx.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Soulforce is an LGBTQI organization that sabotages Christian Supremacy through radical analysis, spiritual healing and strategic direct action.
soulforce.org | facebook.com/pg/soulforceorganization
- Unitarian Universalist Congregation of Phoenix was the first liberal faith community in the Phoenix area, and has been a beacon for free minds, tolerance, and social justice for over half a century.
phoenixuu.org | facebook.com/pg/phoenixuu
- Via de Cristo United Methodist Church promises a friendly congregation, a worship experience that is casual, relevant and always inspiring, and a welcome to all people.