How do you participate?
1. Dress as your favorite bride or bridesmaid. A white wedding gown is absolutely mandatory. (Though if you have a fabulous off-white gown, that will work too)
2. Show up to the designated meeting point by NOON on March 16th.
3. Buy a day pass for the light rail.
4. Bring a bag of canned food items with you to donate to St. Mary’s food bank.
5. Stick with the other brides and have a great time. Have more fun than you’d ever think you would in a wedding gown.
6. Optional bring high heel shoes for first challenge- games and prizes (you can leave the heels in your car so you don’t have to wear them all day)
CHANGE for 2019…the meeting place will be at Kobalt’s new location from 12N to 2PM, then light rail.
If you’re taking light rail there: Central and Thomas will be the closest stop. Buy a day pass
This year we are going to continue to donate to St. Mary’s Food Bank. Bring a bag of canned food items and you will receive one, penny shot.
With all those amazing brides out there we were thinking there may be a few of you who would like to donate items to the prizes we give out. In exchange for any donations we would advertise you or your company on our Facebook page that many hundreds of people see.
Read on to learn what you need to do to participate!
Please note that the event starts at NOON, please arrive a little early so we can start on time.
© Echo Magazine 2018