Back to Community Directory.
- Arizona’s Children Association is one of the oldest and largest statewide comprehensive child welfare and behavioral health not-for-profit agencies in Arizona. Located in all 15 Arizona counties, we provide a variety of programs and services to meet the needs of more than 40,000 children, youth and families each year.
- Project Jigsaw, a collaborative effort by Equality Arizona and Arizona’s Children Association, is a grassroots campaign is focused on building a diverse coalition of Arizonans who are committed to working together to create an environment where all couples, regardless of sexual orientation or gender identity, are provided the opportunity to build a loving family for amazing children.
- LGBTQIA Phoenix Families is for all parents and families facing unique challenges and in need of a little extra support from others who share this similar experience.
- Native PFLAG works to keep families together and foster the traditional teachings of being LGBT/Two-Spirit.
nativepflag.org | facebook.com/nativepflag
- PFLAG Phoenix provides support, education and advocacy for parents, families and friends of LGBTQ people, which is critical to the health and well-being of our community.
pflagphoenix.org | facebook.com/pflagphoenix
- Mulligan’s Manor is a nonprofit group home dedicated to at-risk GBTQA and heterosexual adolescents ranging from 12 to 17 years old.
mulligansmanor.com | facebook.com/mulligansmanor501
- one•n•ten serves LGBTQ youth and young adults ages 14-24 through its empowering social and service programs that promote self-expression, self-acceptance, leadership development and healthy life choices.
onenten.org | facebook.com/1n10.org
- Teen Lifeline provides a safe, confidential and crucial crisis service where teens help teens make healthy decisions together.
teenlifeline.org | facebook.com/teenlifeline
- Tumbleweed Center for Youth Development works to provide a safe space for collaborating with youth and young adults in our community who are vulnerable or experiencing homelessness. These safe spaces will allow access to caring relationships, resources, and programs that offer opportunities for young people to develop their individual potential.
tumbleweed.org | facebook.com/tumbleweedcenter