Back to Community Directory.
- Delta Lambda Phi at ASU, an international social fraternity for gay, bisexual and progressive men, is one of the fastest growing fraternities, with more than 35 chapters and colonies internationally.
- Devils in the Bedroom is a student organization that teaches sexual wellness in a sex-positive manner with a strong emphasis on sexual violence prevention.
- Estrella Mountain Community College’s P.R.I.D.E. works to create a safe space within the EMCC community for GLBTQ students through an alliance of GLBTQ and straight students.
- Gamma Rho Lambda, ASU is an all-inclusive women’s social sorority that exemplifies tolerance, diversity, unity and trust while providing a network of assistance in the areas of scholastic guidance, emotional support, and community service.
- Gateway Community College’s Gay Straight Alliance welcomes ALL students regardless of sexual orientation, identity, religious background, ethnicity and ability.
- Glendale Community College LGBT+ is an alliance that brings together anyone who is interested in bettering the world, speaking as a group on personal trails, and educating others about being a member or ally of the LGBTQ community.
- GLSEN Phoenix seeks to create safe, healthy and respectful K-12 schools, regardless of sexual orientation or gender identity/expression, by offering safe schools resources and training. Volunteers are always welcome.
- inQUEERy at ASU is an interdisciplinary collaborative that aims to enhance the fields of study related to sexual orientation, gender identity and expression by building a community of scholars who are invested in queer research and sharing resources with people interested in queer studies.
- LGBT Devils’ Pride, a chapter of the ASU Alumni Association, strives for PRIDE: Promoting Respect, Inclusiveness, Diversity and Equality while having a good time.
- LGBTQ Support Club is an ASU student-led organization that provides a safe place for ASU students, alumni and their family or friends to come and discuss the issues related to the LGBTQ community.
- Mesa Community College’s Friendly Colors is an LGBTQ Alliance that promotes and supports the LGBTQ community while raising awareness on campus and beyond.
- National Lesbian and Gay Journalists Association (NLGJA) Arizona & ASU is an organization of journalists, media professionals, educators and students working from within the news industry to foster fair and accurate coverage of LGBT issues.
- Out at ASU fosters an inclusive and affirming academic and campus environment for LGBTQQIAA students and their allies.
- Out in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics ASU (oSTEM) is a national society dedicated to educating and fostering leadership for LGBTQA communities in the STEM fields.
- Paradise Valley Community College PRIDE (People Respecting Individuality Diversity and Equality) is a gay-straight alliance of the Maricopa Community Colleges that meets weekly.
- Phoenix College Rainbow Spectrum connects and celebrates all Phoenix College students to support diverse sexual orientation and gender identity.
- Q High School provides LGBTQ and allied youth a welcoming and safe space to attend school and earn their high school diploma. Q High is a partnership with Arizona Virtual Academy, which is a public online charter school.
- Sigma Phi Beta Fraternity ASU promotes equality and respect by providing queer and allied men in college with a uniquely diverse safe space within the traditional Greek fraternity system.
- South Pride, South Mountain Community College LGBTQI group, hosts monthly meetings during school months. Faculty Advisor: Dr. Steve Fountaine.
- Spectrum ASU West is a gay-straight alliance that provides a safe space and supportive community to all LGBTQ people on campus. Search “Spectrum ASU West” on Facebook.
- The Rainbow Coalition is an umbrella organization at Arizona State University that serves LGBTQIA students and their organizations.
- Ubiquity, ASU’s LGBT staff and faculty organization, supports anyone concerned with LGBT issues.
- FinAid: Financial Aid for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender Students has several dozen scholarships available to LGBTQIA students and families, FinAid offers one of the most comprehensive scholarship listings exclusive to the LGBTQIA community.
- Fastweb: Scholarships for Gay or Lesbian Students offers scholarships specifically for LGBTQIA students, Fastweb also offers scholarships to students to students who demonstrate active involvement in promoting equal rights and involvement with the LGBTQIA community.
- GO Financial Aid is a resource directory that lists organizations that offer scholarship funds and grants for LGBTQIA students or families. GO Financial Aid lists some of these organizations.
- Arizona Queer Archives (U of A) is the state of Arizona’s Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer (LGBTQ) archive being established through the Institute for LGBT Studies at the University of Arizona. https://lgbt.arizona.edu/queer-archiv
- Delta Lambda Phi, U of A is a national social fraternity for gay, bisexual, and progressive gentlemen. As a progressive social fraternity, its purpose is to (1) promote dignified and purposeful social service, and recreational activities for progressive men, (2) to lead in determining the rights and privileges of individuals in society, and (3) to present a strong and positive image which respects diversity of all individuals, irrespective of sexual orientation. http://dlp.org/omega/2016/04/01/omega-and-%ce%ba%ce%b4%cf%87-%ce%b4-service-social/