Back to Community Directory.
Asexual, Bisexual & Fluid
- 5MM: A Social and Support Group for Men provides like-minded guys a confidential and safe space to talk openly and honestly without fear of being outed. Applicants will be screened to ensure they are compatible with the rules of the group.
- Aces of Arizona is a group that invites anyone who falls under the asexual orientation spectrum and resides in Arizona or visits frequently to be a part of meetups and events.
- Bisexual Ladiez in the Valley is a social and entertainment-focused outing group for cisgender bisexual women who are having a hard time meeting other cisgender bisexual women.
- Bisexual Men Meetup is a safe environment to chat and get to know othert bisexual men, and explore with each other through stories, experiences and meetings.
- Fluid Arizona is an online community for fluid men, women (cisgender and transgender) and intersex people age 18 and up to interact, share interests and support one another, while also promoting awareness, fluid visibility and overall health and wellbeing. Contact: Greg Ward
email@example.com | fluidarizona.wixsite.com/bimetrophx
Couples & More
- Arizona Gay Couples and Friends is a group that invited gay couples and their friends to come together and establish friendships with other gay couples.
- Arizona Polyamory, the largest and most active polyamory community in Arizona, offers opportunities for the poly community meet other people who share the same interests and concerns about love and romance through educational and social activities.
- Arizona Nude Dudes, a group of gay and bisexual men who focus on true nudism, enjoy being naked with other men while accepting and enjoying our bodies in their natural state. Nudity is mandatory at our events and overt sexual activity is prohibited.
- Bears of the West is a social club for bears, cubs and their admirers that welcomes all to its events.
- Black Tie of Phoenix/Scottsdale is a social club for gay men that plans two black-tie events per year and monthly informal events.
- Deaf Queer Men Only is a biennial event that provides a safe space for deaf queer men to socialize, network and celebrate their identities, and to enrich knowledge on such topics health, civil rights, leadership, community and identity.
- Get Out! Adventures for Gay Men is for those who crave adventure, love nature, value health and fitness, have fun outside bars and clubs and enjoy meeting like-minded guys.
- Girth and Mirth of AZ is an organization for big men and their admirers.
- Nude Dudes Social Get-Togethers is a group of HWP and generally fit males (age 21 and up) who like to be nude and participate in non-threatening meetings, social activities, outings, and male bonding with other nude males.
- Phoenix Gay, Bi, and Transgender Men’s Discussion Group gives all within the GBTQ community who identify as men (age 18 and up) a safe place to get together, socialize and discuss a variety of issues and topics.
- Phoenix Men’s Phallic Brotherhood is looking to bring together men from all walks (hetero, bi, homo, trans and asexual) of life to share masculine energies and the power of communal eroticism by exploring ourselves and our bodies. Nudity is expected, but not necessarily required. Initial interview required.
- Prime Timers of Phoenix is a group of mature gay and bisexual men and their admirers (age 21 and up).
LGBTQ & All-Welcoming
- Desert Adventures is a social activities group for everyone age 21 and up.
- Dumbledore’s Army and Allies, a group of LGBTQ individuals and allies, meets every other Friday to chat about their week’s adventures.
- Fierce Friends of Phoenix, a LGBTQ social group, brings people together to form new fierce friendships through various types of events.
facebook.com/groups/1140823855978769 | meetup.com/fFiercefriends
- FranGays, a social group for gays and lesbians who enjoy French culture, meet several times a month for conversation in French, potlucks, outdoor activities, wine tasting and more.
- Gays Do More Than Bars, an inclusive group opened to all, is committed to providing a safe space where we can be ourselves and have fun outside of the bar scene.
- Joys of Self Pleasure, for anyone (age 18 and up) who enjoys the art of self-pleasure and masturbation, gathers to discuss new methods/techniques, toys and see demonstrations by sex therapists and ED professionals. We ask all members to please respect each other’s privacy.
- Laveen Meetup is group that meets for drinks, introduction to the gay community, help with self exploration, movies, art, dining out and cooking.
- Marshall Shore: Retro Spectacular is for anyone who seeks out the weird, the wonderful and the obscure treasures from our past, as well as the semi-forgotten people, places and events that made Arizona what it is today.
- Melrose Toastmasters is for those who enjoy public speaking or want to improve their public speaking and leadership qualities.
- Open Doors AZ is a social activity group for the for the young and young at heart whihin the LGBT and ally communities.
- OUT Arts Alliance is a social group of artists that meets once a month.
- Phoenix Gay Professionals Meetup Group, a group of local gay Professionals, men and women, who meet for networking and discussion with like-minded individuals.
- Phoenix Outers – LGBTQ is a group of LGBTQ community members who want to meet other people and explore the best of the city while promoting respect and building long-lasting relationships.
- Rainbow Phoenix, an LGBTQIA inclusive group for singles, couples and families, 0comes together to build community and friendships.
- The Rainbow Geeks of the East Valley is a group for gay geeks, lesbian nerds, bisexual intellectuals and transgender techies who are living in the East Valley area and are interested in meeting for social gatherings.
- Valley of the Misfits is an all-inclusive social group that plans a wide variety of indoor and outdoor activities, including movies, hiking, dining out, games and road trips
- West Valley LGBTs Together offers occasional gatherings for West Valley- based community members of all ages, backgrounds and dating statuses can get to know each other.
- For Positive Men (ForPM) is an independent peer social and support group that encourages growth, knowledge, self-esteem and acceptance for all positive (HIV+) men age 18 up.
- Poz Social Phoenix is a safe and fun place for people of all orientations and genders who are HIV+, as well as their friends and supporters.
- Scottsdale HIV Meetup, a social group for people living with HIV/AIDS and their friends and family, is working to destroy the stigma associated with HIV/AIDS.
- Gay Single Professionals Happy Hour is an informal weekly happy hour that offers opportunities to network, socialize and unwind at the end of a long work week. Bring business cards and a smile. All are welcome.
- Phoenix Professional Gay and Bisexual Men Meetup is intended for professional bisexual and gay single men, who have friendly predispositions, to meet and socialize.
- Fun Rainbow Rebels Phoenix is one of the largest lesbian meet-up women in Phoenix. Search “Rainbow Rebels Arizona Lesbian Open Group” on Facebook.
- Gay Golden Girls if you are a lesbian and middle age is in your rear-view mirror, you are a GGG and we’d like to meet you! We’re based on the Northeast side but welcome older lesbians from all over the Valley.
- Ladies of Lesbos, a group for lesbian and bisexual women age 18 and up, meets to playing board and card (old fashioned) games, building friendships and more. This is not a hook-up group.
- Lesbian Who Tech is a community of queer women in or around the tech industry, and the people who love them.
- Lezbcool is a group for 30- to 45-year-old lesbians looking to make friends, network and have fun!
- Lezfinity invites lesbian/gay couples and singles get together in comfortable settings – dinner, movies, day trips and weekend getaways in an effort to expand their base of friends and community.
lezfinity.com | meetup.com/lezfinity
- The Missing Puzzle Piece Social Network is open to women wanting to meet other professional women to network and socialize.
- Phoenix Women’s Gay Friendly Poker is open to lesbians in the Phoenix area who enjoy a friendly game of Texas Hold’em. Beginner to advanced players welcome.
- The Lesbian Social Network (LSN) is the alcohol-free alternative to meeting women at the bars.
womenscommunityconnection.com/lsn | meetup.com/lesbian-social-network-phoenix
- West Valley Fun Lesbian Social is a lesbian group with monthly activities, including game and movie nights, happy hours, picnics, hikes and possibly weekends away.