Back to Community Directory
- Arizona LGBT Bar Association is open to all Arizona legal professionals and law students and seeks to provide a strong leadership presence of an for LGBT persons in the Arizona legal profession and in the community at large.
- City of Chandler Diversity Office works closely with the community and the Chandler Human Relations Commission to develop diversity programs and events.
- City of Mesa Diversity Office works to foster an awareness, understanding and respect for the differences that make us each unique human beings.
- City of Scottsdale Office of Diversity ensures that there is fairness in organizational diversity, reviews and evaluates prejudice or discriminatory concerns and celebrates and educates one another about who we are and our significance in our world.
- City of Tempe Office of Diversity promotes a fair, equitable and accessible environment for the City of Tempe community and workforce..
- Gay Business Owners is a Phoenix-based group of gay business owners who are working to balance their business and personal lives, specifically meaningful relationships, through meetups with others in the same boat then join this group.
- The Greater Phoenix Gay and Lesbian Chamber of Commerce (GPGLCC) provides an inclusive business environment by fostering growth, visibility, outreach and professional development opportunities within the LGBT and allied communities.
phoenixgaychamber.com | facebook.com/gpglcc
- Maricopa County Community College District Diversity Office supports a diverse and inclusive environment where mutual respect and equity are encouraged and valued. One that actively seeks to understand and incorporate views from dissimilar frames of reference.
- ONE Community has evolved into member-based coalition of socially responsible businesses, organizations and individuals who support and promote diversity, inclusion and equality for all Arizonans.
onecommunity.co | facebook.com/onecommunityaz
- Pride @ Work, Arizona Chapter is a nonprofit organization that represents LGBTQ union members and their allies. We are an officially recognized constituency group of the American Federation of Labor & Congress of Industrial Organizations (AFL-CIO) that organizes mutual support between the organized Labor Movement and the LGBTQ community to further social and economic justice.
prideatwork.org | facebook.com/prideatworkarizona
- American Airlines PRIDE Employee Business Resource Group advocates for gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgendered employee concerns in the workplace, and serves as a liaison between employees, management and community groups.
- IGLOBE (Intel’s LGBT Employee Group) is an Intel-chartered Employee Group that exists to provide a forum for Intel employees in affirmation of Intel’s commitment to equality, diversity and making Intel a Great Place to Work.
- Mayo Employee Resource Group, LGBTI MERG serves as a resource to Mayo Clinic employees, patients, and the community in order to promote awareness, education, support, advocacy and a safe environment regarding LGBTI matters.
- Wells Fargo’s Pride Arizona is an employee resource group that provides support and mentoring for career development and professional networking opportunities to its employees.