Back to Community Directory
- Flagstaff Pride educates, celebrates and increases acceptance and awareness of the lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBTQ) community of Flagstaff and northern Arizona.
- LGBTQIA Commission is organized to promote acceptance of LGBTQIA (Lesbian-Gay-Bisexual-Transgender-Queer-Intersex-Ally) diversity, and to foster respect and appreciation for each member of the NAU community, including Extended Campuses students, faculty and staff.
- NAU LGBTQ Resources is the Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer, Questioning and Allies (LGBTQA) Resources and Support.
- Northland Cares provides a full range of outpatient services for people living with HIV/AIDS in northern Arizona.
- PFLAG Flagstaff closed in 2015, but a new chapter is in the planning stages for Sept 2016, in the meantime check out PFLAG in Sedona, “parents, families and friends of lesbians and gays” – over the years, we’ve expanded our umbrella to include bisexual and transgender people, and those who are questioning their sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression.
Sedona / Verde Valley
- PFLAG Sedona promotes a healthy, tolerant local community that celebrates diversity and respects every person. We dispel negative myths about LGBTQ people and communicate the truth about our loved ones.
- Sedona/Verde Valley Pride is a non-profit service organization serving the gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender and gay-allied community of in central Arizona, committed to the goals of human rights, equality, inclusion, education, outreach and better understanding within the LGBT and heterosexual community.
- Yavapai LGBTQ Coalition connects the LGBTQ community at large to resources, support, information, and activities; Identifying as LGBTQ is not required to become a member
- Navajo Nation HIV Prevention Program plans and implements HIV/AIDS prevention and HIV screening and counseling services on the Navajo Nation in order to reduce the incidence of HIV to no more than the national average.