Back to Community Directory.
- APEX (Arizona Power Exchange) is a not-for-profit corporation that provides education, social opportunities and support for adults who are interested in Bondage and Discipline; Dominance and Submission; and Sadomasochism (BDSM) who value individual responsibility, integrity, confidentiality and respect for self and others.
arizonapowerexchange.net | facebook.com/theofficialapex
- Arizona Men of Leather (AML) is a male-identified Leatherman’s Social Club consisting of individuals who seek or live the leather/SM/fetish lifestyle, providing opportunities for friendship, mentoring, education and support of our community.
- The Mr Phoenix Leather Contest, which takes place each January, serves the only Arizona preliminary contest for the International Mr. Leather contest.
mrphoenixleather.com | facebook.com/mrphoenixleather
- Phoenix Boys of Leather exists to help that boy in you to come out, to flourish, to serve, and to find a safe haven for expression and exploration. Membership is open to anyone who self-identifies as a leather boy and is over 18 years old, without regard to gender, orientation or appearance.
phoenixboysofleather.com | facebook.com/phoenixboysofleather
- Southwest Leather Conference is an annual event that includes workshops, the Southwest Bootblack and Southwest Master/Slave contests, a bootblack lounge, nightly dungeons and more.