Back to Community Directory.
- HIVAZ.org is a collaborative, web-based database of HIV/AIDS resources throughout Arizona.
- Joshua Tree Feeding Program is an all-volunteer, nonprofit program that provides meals as well as medical and community resources persons living with HIV/AIDS in Maricopa County.
jtfp.org | facebook.com/joshuatreefeedingprogram
- Ignite Your Status is the Southwest Center for HIV/AIDS’ outreach project to encourage and support the sexual health of gay men and the gay community in Phoenix.
igniteyourstatus.org | meetup.com/phoenix-ignite-your-hiv-status-meetup-group
- LGBTQ Consortium is focused on supporting the health and wellness of the LGBTQ/GSM communities of Arizona by eliminating health disparities and injustice.
lgbtqconsortium.com | facebook.com/safeout
- Planned Parenthood is the largest sexual health organization in Arizona. It serves more than 90,000 women, men, teens and parents through its health care, education, outreach and advocacy efforts.
plannedparenthood.org/planned-parenthood-arizona | facebook.com/plannedparenthoodaz
- Project Hard Hat is a not-for-profit HIV/AIDS prevention and education organization that provides services for sexually active adults.
projecthardhat.org | facebook.com/projecthardhat.org
- Southwest Center for HIV/AIDS is a research and resource center in Phoenix that is home to the largest clinical trial, education, behavioral health and nutrition support center dedicated to fighting HIV and AIDS in the Southwest.
swhiv.org | facebook.com/swcforhivaids
- STDAZ.com is Maricopa County Public Health’s STD Program, provides confidential testing, treatment and follow-up care to people at risk for developing STDs.
stdaz.com | facebook.com/theriskisnotknowing
- Terros is a healthcare organization that provides integrated behavioral, medical, family and community services.
terros.org | facebook.com/terroshealth
- The Phoenix Shanti Group provides housing, education and direct client services to those living with and affected by HIV and AIDS in Phoenix.
Positive Community Meet-Up & Support Groups
For Positive Men (4PM) is a peer-owned and run social/support group of HIV positive men. http://www.forpm.org
Poz Social Phoenix is a safe and fun place for people who are HIV+, their friends and supporters. http://www.pozsocialphx.com
Scottsdale HIV Meetup is a social group for people living with HIV/AIDS and their friends and family. They would like to destroy barriers of stigma and taboo around HIV/AIDS. Let’s put down the isolation and start enjoying fulfill lives around people we care about without a black cloud over our heads. https://www.meetup.com/Scottsdale-HIV-Meetup/